Subscribe to me on YouTube

Follow FASE on Instagram !!

Instagram

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Demands of Being Indie

Whats good world ??!!
I'm really new to this blog thing although i had it i never really used it to its fullest potential. I figure id share my thought on a more personal level with fans and supporters. If you are feeling my blogs please tell others I will do the same for you. But today's topic is the demands of being Indie. Lets keep it real everybody doesn't have thousands of dollars in the bank just for music videos, and recording lets be serious we have lives before the fame correct? Yea i know i just want people to know quality over quantity. You don't want to jump in this game head first I'm going on 3 years and still learning more and more each day. You should never feel like you can do it all alone. This game can get discouraging if you don't have a strong mind or the right people in your corner. Honestly i don't have alot of people speaking on my career as far a music etc. If i like something ill send it out to my friends for feedback and they are might i add the most brutally honest people you ll ever meet. lol But i like it not to mention i know music as well so its well evaluated before i release anything. Theres plenty of Imposter's out there to get a hungry person that just want to make it so be aware. I can go on and on but this is my first blog so ill take it easy lol . Thank you for your time any questions feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ALL ABOUT IT !