Subscribe to me on YouTube

Follow FASE on Instagram !!

Instagram

Friday, June 29, 2012

STANDING BY MY DREAM ...........

Im not really the type to point fingers or make excuses. Im a go with the flow type and i operate on a lot of faith. I believe thats the key. My career right now to me at least seem to be at a stand still which is not totally bad gives me a oppertunity to spend time with the family. Honestly I feel ive done it all and i would be lying if i said it got me no where it got me a lot of places now its time to do it on a higher scale. If you would ask me if im ready i would say hell yea the numbers dont lie and im not talking youtube im talking record sales to all the non selling haters out there. Then comes BMI and Youtube cause now youtube cuts the check and its a blessing and clear indication that im doing what im suppose to be doing in this life. 

Balancing family and Hip-hop is only what you make it. Im not saying everything is perfect cause its far from it but i am saying communication is a great factor. Communication can mend broken relationships i truely believe that and thats with anything . Business, relationship etc
I just say be encouraged all my good people this thing will take strength some of us have to be in the trenches  for years watching everyone else soar right by. Just know when its your time you better not let it go . I know i wont.




                                                                                                           

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aрpreciate the recommendation. Will tгy it out.


my web site hcg shots for weight loss
My webpage :: buy hcg drops

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.

When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!


Take a look at my homepage - luxe vakantiehuis frankrijk

Post a Comment

READ ALL ABOUT IT !