Subscribe to me on YouTube

Follow FASE on Instagram !!

Instagram

Sunday, July 8, 2012

FA$E SPILLS THE BEANS !!!!!

I have began working on my new Album. "Bi coastal" See that's the power of being indie although i have a mix tape in the plans i am able to release Albums and distribute myself. If i wasn't making sells i would take another approach but theres no sense in fixing something that ain't broke. I will have features from Dreamaker, Danilo Camargo, and Kdolla because it makes sense. I have made Hit Music with these guys consecutively and i figure instead of easing up we turn the heat up and demand to be heard. So I hope y'all follow me on this journey I'm sure its going to be a hell of a lot of action and hit music. 2013 is our year !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ALL ABOUT IT !