Subscribe to me on YouTube

Follow FASE on Instagram !!

Instagram

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FASEWORLD BEAUTY OF THE WEEK @SMOKINMARYJAIN .......




I'm Mary 25 yrs old No kids very much single! I'm at the point in my life were love is not a factor in my life . I do want the whole husband and kids, right now I'm working on progressing my career I'm a very open Spirit. My short-term goals is model and maybe get into hosting! My long-term goals is to open up a group home for kids who need a home . I grew up in the foster system and I just want to show that you can do anything, Even when society is pulling you down and expecting you to fail. And that even if you lost your way that's there is still hope for each and everyone of us. And that we can do anything that we work hard for. I try to stay prayed up and stay humble as I work to make it to the top. 

For Booking Email: Marypeterson87@yahoo.com

Facebook Fanpage : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary/371484606304216

2 comments:

Post a Comment

READ ALL ABOUT IT !