Subscribe to me on YouTube

Follow FASE on Instagram !!

Instagram

Monday, December 16, 2013

INDIE ARTIST FASE STILL STANDS & SPEAKS FUTURE !


Whats good world i know its been a long journey and plenty of blood sweat and tears. But this blog i will remain positive and let you all know i wont stop. I am even more powerful than before and way more smart. I have all my plans and game plan down to a tee. 2014 will be our year Faseworld. This is the moment we have all been waiting for. I would like to S/O all my fans , family and supporters for the constant encouragement when it was most needed. I would like to thank my good friend Kryse for sticking by my side from the very beginning and we kept it straight brooklyn all the way thru. S/O to my cousin OG i see you son and i know the deal. Well everybody this is it 2014 i will be releasing announcements, more clothing, new music, a new webisode "Red Couch Chronicles" , new moves the whole nine. Also Yo S/O to my nigga Gilles Casanova Lets get it ! Imma stop there but the next post straight raw tune in ! #FASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ALL ABOUT IT !